With the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) coming into affect on the 25th of May 2018, we’ve taken steps to ensure we’re fully compliant in every aspect. In order for us to do this, we’ve made improvements to the way we handle your data.
Here’s what we’ve done:
- Notified all newsletter subscribers, clearly outlining how they can cease all future marketing/promotion emails, if they choose to do so.
We may need to collect and process your Personal Information in order to provide you with our goods and/or services.
How we may use your Personal Data:
- To provide you with goods and/or services from this website
- To communicate with you e.g. confirmation emails
- To provide you with marketing and promotions emails
- To prevent and detect fraud, crime and money laundering
- To verify your identity, e.g. age verification
We do not share your personal Information with third parties.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, you can either contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Brewery house, high street, Twyford, Winchester, SO211RG